A Complete Picture of Your Fertility Health
No matter where you're at in life, we'll guide you so you can improve your fertility from the comfort of your home
4 Easy Steps
We analyze your fertility metrics and send you a hand-crafted report with research-backed recommendations so that you can have a kid when you’re ready!
Let's Get Started!
Have Confidence in Your Results
Our hormone tests include advanced collection technology that provides more reliable results compared to collection cards (like our competitors use).
We're in this together
We’re the first company to offer at-home fertility tests for men & women.
Here to Guide You!
Cassandra Gandle, MD
Chair of the Orchid Medical Advisory Board
- The Technology
- We use advanced collection devices in our kits, which provides more accurate results than dried-blood spot cards.
- The Cost
- It’s not uncommon for similar tests to cost upwards of $1,000.
- The Customer Service
- As a small business, we are able to offer personalized customer service for every order.
- If you need anything at all, we’re an email (or chat) away!
- The Personalized Results & Recommendations
- Competitors will simply throw numbers at you.
- We tell you what your results mean for your overall health and give you simple, actionable recommendations so you can have a child on your terms.
The primary goal of our test is to help identify anything that might stand in the way of you having a child.
Each year, about 7 million people have difficulty getting pregnant. Most of these people have treatable conditions. We provide a product that can help you identify potential problems ahead of time and quickly resolve them.
We’ve tested our kits ourselves (many times)! We compare the feeling to getting a small bug bite. Once you’ve completed the blood collection, you can go on about your day as normal.
Yes! The hormones that we test for are present in men & women. Hormone imbalances can occur in men and women.
We also offer at-home tests for men to test their sperm.
We include physician-approved actionable recommendations in your final lab report – written in simple terms!
When you receive your personalized report, you will notice that we explain each hormone’s function (or sperm characteristic), how your body uses it, and what a high or low level could mean for your overall health.
Our at-home fertility tests are a convenient starting point for evaluating your current health and will give you an indication of what you should do next.